Competition Terms & Conditions (Autumn 2020)
Request a Quote
Arrange a Home Visit
The promoter is Kitchen Doors & Worktops (doorsandworktops.com)
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 40 years or over except employees of Doors Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://doorsandworktops.com/competition/ and facebook.com
Only one entry will be accepted household. Multiple entries will deem all entries null and void.
Closing date for entry will be Sunday 22 November 2020 at 11pm
After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be advertised on our website or will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
- The prize is the main item specified in the competition details published. No cash alternative shall be offered.
- Runner up prizes will be awarded in line with the company description offered in the competition details published.
- Vouchers are not transferrable and must be used within the time specified on the voucher or accompanying correspondence.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. In some regions it may be possible to have the prize delivered. Dependent upon location there may be a charge for delivery, or collection from our warehouse will be free of charge.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner agrees to a testimonial of honest feedback of their experience after the completion.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Get in touch with us
Click or press on the button to open our contact form and a member of
our team will come back to you shortly. Or Call us on 0330 321 0461
Request a Quote, send us your Kitchen Pictures, or arrange a Video Call
These are some of our most commonly
How much are the doors?
The simple answer is that it starts from as little as £35 for a made to measure replacement kitchen door and can go up to around £200. See more
Do we need to empty our cabinets?
In short no. Emptying your cupboards is a thankless task that requires the use of boxes, mess and the use of other living space. See more
Do you offer an installation service?
Yes, although you’re not obliged to use our installation service. We can be involved in as much of your project as you’d like. See more
Can you take away the rubbish?
The easiest and most cost-effective way is to take it yourself to your local dump, refuse centre, civic amenity site etc. This avoids any disposal costs as it’s treated as domestic waste.
If you’re unable to do it yourself we can dispose of your waste but there is a cost involved. See more