Request a Quote
Arrange a Home Visit
- Kitchen Doors & Worktops
- Kitchen Doors & Worktops Coventry
- Kitchen Doors & Worktops Stourbridge
- Kitchen Doors & Worktops Worcester
- Replacement Kitchen Door Cost
- Replacement Kitchen Doors
- Kitchen Worktops
- Kitchen Cupboard Handles
- Sinks & Taps
- Our Work
- New Home Owners
- Empty Nesters
- Elderly Homeowners / Pensioners
- About us
- Special Offers
- Competition Terms & Conditions (Autumn 2020)
- Competition Terms & Conditions (Summer 2020)
- Terms & Conditions
- Just Checking In
- Out Of Hours Message
- Thank You
- Thank You
- Thank You – Replacement Door Quote
- Thank You For Your Competition Entry
Get in touch with us
Click or press on the button to open our contact form and a member of
our team will come back to you shortly. Or Call us on 0330 321 0461
Request a Quote, send us your Kitchen Pictures, or arrange a Video Call
Mark's Latest Articles
These are some of our most commonly
How much are the doors?
The simple answer is that it starts from as little as £35 for a made to measure replacement kitchen door and can go up to around £200. See more
Do we need to empty our cabinets?
In short no. Emptying your cupboards is a thankless task that requires the use of boxes, mess and the use of other living space. See more
Do you offer an installation service?
Yes, although you’re not obliged to use our installation service. We can be involved in as much of your project as you’d like. See more
Can you take away the rubbish?
The easiest and most cost-effective way is to take it yourself to your local dump, refuse centre, civic amenity site etc. This avoids any disposal costs as it’s treated as domestic waste.
If you’re unable to do it yourself we can dispose of your waste but there is a cost involved. See more